Terms & Conditions
The term ‘DairyLink UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is DairyLink UK Ltd, 1st & 2nd Floors, 64 High Street, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8AU. Our company registration number is 08354385 in England and Wales (Companies House). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps and measures to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.”
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Thank you for ordering with DairyLink UK Ltd. If you are not entirely happy with your order, we’re here to help.
In the event of an order being placed in error, if we are informed within the first 24 hours then we are able to issue a full refund to you.
Unfortunately, if we are informed after this then we may not be able to process a full refund, however we will be able to refund you for any milk that has not yet been delivered.
If you wish at any point to cancel your order with us then again, we will be happy to refund you for any milk that has not yet been delivered.
If your child leaves the school where the milk has been ordered and paid for, you will need to notify us as soon as possible to ensure that you are refunded for the remainder of the payment term.
If you are placing an order after the cut-off date or start of the term, then you will need to select the ‘late start date’ when registering your child’s details. If this is not selected, you will be charged from the start of the half term that you are paying for. In this situation, we cannot guarantee that a refund will be processed.
If you need any help then please contact us at 01785 286823 or email@example.com